Yes Mobile is the fastest growing retailer of Mobile phones, Laptops and Accessories. Our parent company is Premier Impact Limited (PIL), a mobile logistics company that has been in active operation since 2011. We pride ourselves to be a retail brand that is at the fore front of adding innovative services to the sales of all our products.
Yes Mobile operates 4 “Class A Stores” located in Lagos:
- Marina Branch: 51/52 Marina Road,Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria.
- Lekki Branch Cherub Mall: A5 & A6 Cherub Mall (before Chevron Roundabout)
- Opposite Alpha Beach Bus-stop Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Lekki Phase 1 Branch: 10 Gabby Ade street Admiralty way, Lekki Phase1, Lagos.
- Awolowo Branch: 148, Awolowo Way, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
Yes Mobile launched its “First to market” Unique Selling Proposition on Tuesday November 10, 2015 when it announced Free Device Insurance & Spread Payment Plan. These offers are powered by AXA Mansard Insurance and Page Microfinance Bank respectively.
- Spread Payment Plan: We make our clients payments easier with our flexible payment plan which allows customers make purchases for any phone or device and spread payments for it/them over a period of four months.
- Device Insurance: We insure all our clients’ purchases with us, such that the costs of repair for damages to device screens, damages due to liquid intrusion and other forms of damages are duly covered. We are in collaboration with AXA Mansard Insurance Plc to bring this to our esteemed clients.
- Free and Fast Delivery: It's our delight to spice up your online shopping experience with convenience. We get your orders to you wherever you are within Nigeria. We offer 'free' and 'same-day' delivery service (within Lagos).
- Corporate Sales: This is a credit window that allows organizations to purchase goods on credit through an underlying contract or LPO. Goods will be supplied with the expectation of payment within a period of 10- 45 days after delivery.